Skip to main content

Free buss trip

After going through a tiresome morning which seemed like an eternity, I was faced with an even more tiresome situation at the bus-stop. Standing in a long queue and then encountering a grumpy chauffeur wasn’t really something you’d desire on a foggy Monday morning. Even worse is not knowing you’re out of buss-trip tickets, making it bothersome to travel to school if you otherwise didn’t have any money on you, which I happened not to. So I was in a pretty bad situation unless something miraculous happened, and it did. A young woman who was behind me offered to pay for my trip. Hadn’t she done that, I would’ve most likely not make it to school on time, not to mention having my entire day ruined. That woman made my day. // Casper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kindest mom

I should have posted this two days ago, 23/9-17, but I totally forgot it so I´ll post it today.  This Saturday my mom and I went to the city to do some shopping. I needed some new clothes and stuff. I found a really nice shirt that I wanted to buy, but I didn't´t have enough money to afford it. My mom knows me well and understood that I wanted it, so she bought it for me. That made me happy and thankful.  /Johanna Ekengren, NA17D